It’s Much Love Monday!
Today I am joining in with Anna from Much Love for Much Love Monday!
Bring me the wine of love
and my soul will open its wings.
There are soooo many things to love today.
* Quiet time – the boys took a nice, long, uninterrupted nap this afternoon. I just love the quiet house. When the boys nap really well I have time to eat, sit down for a bit… and then…. CLEAN! 🙂
* Shiny, shiny, clean floors! All through the house. I am in love! Having a clean house means I am less cranky. Which is good for the whole family.
* My bathroom – it’s also clean!
* ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ – Gotye (feat. Kimbra).
I can’t get this song out of my head today. I love singing it. And every time I see the film clip I become mesmerised. Have you seen it? I love watching the paint move.
* Eggplant! – believe it or not, I cooked eggplant for the first time this evening. Oh boy, it was delicious! I char-grilled it along with some zucchini & asparagus, garlic & olive oil. To eat, I topped it with crumbled feta, sliced red chilli and basil leaves. Delicious!
* Sukin Organics – Australian Natural Skincare Shampoo & Conditioner. I am in love, I am in love, I am in… LOVE! My hair is also in love. This shampoo & conditioner is making my hair feel & look alive. Even greater, it doesn’t make me sneeze or make my skin itchy. Ah – in love!
* A hot cup of tea – Gosh I love a good cup of tea! Russian Caravan is my current favourite. I’ve been drinking tea like it’s going out of fashion lately. I’m not sure why – but it is wonderful.
And finally for today (I could go on but we could be here all night),
* My hubsband and my boys – there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t love these three. Hubsband is just so supportive. And the boys are so, so loving. I’d never known love like having my own family. I am so fortunate.
Can’t WAIT for next Much Love Monday!